The SOS Life-Saving Program includes:
SOS Emergency Response Training
- Basic procedures to help sustain a life in a medical emergency until the arrival of professionals.
- Risk factors, signs, symptoms, and actions to follow in case of heart attack, choking, hemorrhaging, shock, and breathing emergencies.
- Importance and administration of emergency oxygen.
- Training guide and certificate card issued to each participant.
- Duration approximately 60 - 90 minutes.
SOS EMERGENCY OXYGEN INHALATOR
- Portable, safe, simple with easy "On-Off" operation.
- Available in two-stage preset or variable flow models.
- Impact resistant case.
- Includes dual purpose resuscitation mask.
- "Two-Stage" regulator for ultimate reliability
EMERGENCY AND COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE
- 24 hour response.
- Automatic inspections performed two times a year at your premises.
- Parts replacement or repairs and hydrostatic testing at no extra cost.
- Refills at inspection periods at no extra cost.